J-1 Intern/Trainee Application Form
If you are an Tertiary student or graduate in the Hospitality and Tourism field or if you have never attended a Tertiary Institution but have five years work experience and a zest for the hospitality industry then this is your opportunity to shine.
Find out if you are qualified for our J-1 Intern/Trainee Program and get set for a life changing experience.
Our J-1 Intern/Trainee Program gives you an opportunity to work in the States for a minimum of 6 months and a maximum of 1 year. This program is designed to have you working in some world famous hotels, resorts and restaurants, amongst some of the best and most talented in the industry.
Our hassle free process will have you there in no time.
4 Ways to qualify:
- Must be registered in a Tertiary Institution in the Hospitality and Tourism field at the start of your program.
- Must have completed your studies in the Hospitality and Tourism field at the start of your program.
- Must have completed your studies more than 1 year and have a minimum of 1 year work experience in the field applying for.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years work experience in the field you are applying for.
Step 1: Get registered
- Submit a copy of your resume/cv with a smiling photo (see resume template below)
- Submit 1 Passport size picture
- Submit a colour copy of your passport information page(must be valid up to 6 months after the end of training)
- Previous J1 visa (s)
- Certified Status Letter
- School transcript
- Copy of Degree and Transcript
- Letter of reference proving at least 1 year of work experience in the field applying for*
Non Academic Candidates:-
- Letter of reference proving at least 5 years of work experience in the field applying for
DOWNLOAD OUR RESUME TEMPLATE
*All documents must be submitted in order to complete the registration process.
Step 2: Job Selection
- Create a Skype account
- Complete Skype interviews with Potential employer and sponsor
- Accept job offer
- Complete payments
- Sign training plan
Step 3: Visa Application
- Pay your visa application fee
- Completion of US visa application form
- Collect visa appointment package
- Attend US visa interview
Step 4: Bon Voyage!
- Make flight arrangements
- Departure to the beginning of a whole new opportunity
- Ongoing support from Jobseekers International as well as sponsor throughout the program
For further information, you may contact us at:
3 Cargill Avenue, Shop #9
Kingston 10, Jamaica
876 906 3654/ 876 906 8633/ 876 329 3355