J-1 Intern/Trainee Hospitality Application Form
If you are a Tertiary student or graduate in the Hospitality and Tourism field or if you have never attended a Tertiary Institution but have five years work experience and a zest for the Hospitality Industry then this is your opportunity to shine.
Find out if you are qualified for our J-1 Intern/Trainee Program and get set for a life-changing experience.
Our J-1 Intern/Trainee Program gives you an opportunity to work in the States for a minimum of 6 months and a maximum of 1 year. This program is designed to have you working in some world famous hotels, resorts and restaurants, amongst some of the best and most talented in the industry.
Our hassle-free process will have you there in no time.
4 Ways to qualify:
- Must be registered in a Tertiary Institution in the Hospitality and Tourism field at the start of the program.
- Must have completed your studies in the Hospitality and Tourism field at the start of the program.
- Must have completed your studies more than 1 year and have a minimum of 1-year work experience in the field you are applying for.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years work experience in the field you are applying for.
Step 1: Get registered
- Submit a copy of your resume/cv with a smiling photo (see resume template below)
- Submit 1 Passport size picture
- Submit a colour copy of your passport information page(must be valid up to 6 months after the end of training)
- Previous J-1 visa (s) (if applicable)
- Certified Status Letter
- School transcript
- Copy of Degree and Transcript
- Letter of reference proving at least 1 year of work experience in the field you are applying for*
Non Academic Candidates:-
- Letter of reference proving at least 5 years of work experience in the field you are applying for
DOWNLOAD OUR RESUME TEMPLATE
*All documents must be submitted in order to complete the registration process.
Step 2: Job Selection
- Create a Skype account
- Complete Skype interviews with Potential employer and sponsor
- Accept job offer
- Complete payments
- Sign training plan
Step 3: Visa Application
- Pay your visa application fee
- Completion of US visa application form
- Collect visa appointment package
- Attend US visa interview
Step 4: Bon Voyage!
- Submit a completed medical report
- Make flight arrangements through Jobseekers International Placement Agency
- Departure to the beginning of a whole new opportunity
- Ongoing support from Jobseekers International as well as from the sponsor throughout the program will be provided
For further information, you may contact us at:
3 Cargill Avenue, Shop #9
Kingston 10, Jamaica
876 906 3654/ 876 906 8633/ 876 329 3355