Take advantage of a fully arranged placement with highly limited and exclusive availability. Immerse yourself in the business world of Australia, meet great creative people, work alongside seasoned professionals, and develop your future network.
Earn while you learn, placements are paid at the rate of an internship stipend. Gain high-level experience perfect for your resume and for developing the international life skills required for a future as a leading communications professional.
You can have the opportunity to work in the fields of business administration, videography, graphic design, marketing, program coordination, sales and social media. Explore and enjoy this beautiful, clean and safe country, friendly people, top lifestyle and world-class infrastructure.
There are two categories of internships offered:
1. Hospitality Internship Program
The Hospitality Program is a paid internship program offered to highly skilled candidates that are completing or have completed hospitality studies and have relevant hospitality experience. There are 6, 9 & 12 months options. Positions are available in Food and Beverage, Front Office and Culinary.
In order to be eligible for the Hospitality Internship Program candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Be between the ages of 18 – 30
- Minimum of 2 years tertiary education in hospitality
- Minimum 6 months full time professional experience in the selected internship department
- Be currently enrolled in a tertiary course, ora recent graduate within 24 months of course completion
- Upper intermediate – advanced English language skills
- Strong knowledge of the hospitality industry both domestically and internationally
- Flexibility and willingness to work in rural and remote location.
2. Professional Internship Program
Offers candidates an opportunity to gain professional work experience and improve career opportunities in almost all academic fields and a wide range of industries. It is aimed at candidates seeking work experience/internship positions in Australia.
An internship is a great way to gain exposure into the professional work environment and develop professional workplace skills. Some placements are unpaid training positions and they are available in all major cities of Australia. The Professional Internship Program will give candidates entry to Australia’s leading organizations.
The program ensures that candidates receive training compatible with their educational background.
Internship lengths vary depending on candidates and their objectives or academic requirements. The minimum length is 6 weeks and maximum length is 26 weeks.