Jobseekers International Placement Agency can get you there with ease through our straight forward and stress free process. Choose from our list of overseas employment partners and follow the step by step application process that will take you a step closer to an unforgettable life changing experience.
How do you qualify?
- Meet the qualifications for teaching at the primary or secondary levels in schools in their country of nationality.
- Have a degree equivalent to a U.S. Bachelor’s Degree in Education or the academic subject field in which they intend to teach.
- Have a minimum of two (2) years of teaching or related professional experience.
- Satisfy the teaching eligibility standards of the U.S. state in which he or she will teach, including any required criminal background checks.
- Be of good reputation and character.
- Agree to come to the U.S. as a full-time teacher of record in an accredited primary (including pre-kindergarten) or secondary school.
- Be proficient in English. Teachers will be interviewed in English to assess verbal ability and comprehension.
- Be working as a teacher at the time of application.