J-1 Summer Work & Travel Application Form
Jobseekers International Placement Agency can get you there with ease through our straight forward and stress free process. Choose from our list of overseas employment partners and follow the step by step application process that will take you a step closer to an unforgettable summer and an opportunity to earn extra income for your school expenses.
How do you qualify?
- Must be between 18 – 28 years old
- Must be a full time student in a Tertiary Institution
- Must have a valid Passport
- Must speak English
Step 1: Registration
- Submit 1 passport size picture
- Submit a colour copy of your passport information page
- Submit a colour copy of your school ID
- Submit a copy of your resume/cv with a smiling photo (see resume template below)
- Submit a Certified (signed & stamped) student status letter from your institution
- Submit a completed Summer Work and Travel Application Form
- Payment of non-refundable registration fee $2500JAD
- Payment of first deposit, due 1 week after payment of registration fee
DOWNLOAD OUR RESUME TEMPLATE
*All documents must be submitted in order to complete the registration process.
Step 2: Job Selection
- Create a skype account
- Select your preferred job from the list you will be provided with
- Interview with the respective employers and sponsor
- Confirm employment and housing
- Apply for a transcript from your institution (G.P.A. must be 2.0 and above)
- Complete program fee payment
Step 3: Visa Application
- Orientation for the program
- Completion of US visa application form
- Collect visa appointment package
- Attend US visa interview
Step 4: Bon Voyage!
- Make flight arrangements
- Update arrival information on sponsor’s portal
- Upon arrival, activate SEVIS and apply for your Social Security Number
- Start your program!!!!!!
For further information, you can contact us at:
3 Cargill Avenue, Shop # 9
Kingston 10, Jamaica
876 906 3654/ 876 906 8633/ 876 329 3355